Social Media for Business Success
|Time:||18:30 - 21:00|
• Google: how it works, keywords, how to tap into the opportunities online, appearing top of Google for your expertise
• Identifying goals for your business, or for you individually, and how these can be achieved through social media
• The principles of social media that apply to any platform – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogging and others
• Your personal brand online – what do you want your profiles to say and achieve?
• What is LinkedIn? Why 100% profiles are so important to help find and be found
• Targeting new business through LinkedIn
• Developing relationships through LinkedIn and Twitter
Vania Henry, co-founder of Red Lion Consultants, is a multilingual marketing and communications executive with 15+ years of international experience in business and marketing management positions.
Vania is passionate about brand and customer service. She firmly believes in the importance of good communications to deliver messages with impact. Her outstanding interpersonal and communication skills have enabled her to build a proven leadership track record in a multicultural environment.
She has been guest speaker and moderator for a number of high profile events in the UAE. She is regularly running one on one coaching and development on social media and personal branding for leaders.
In 2015, she set-up Red Lion Consultants with business partner Pierre Steffen.
Before starting Red Lion Consultants, Vania was a director at PwC in Luxembourg and the Middle East, where she headed up internal communications and social media for the Middle East, as well as looking after PwC’s Academy in the UAE.