Australia 2020 and Beyond
|Date:||22/04/2020 - 22/04/2020|
|Time:||11:00 - 12:00|
Australia 2020 and beyond, economic update and outlook
A discussion with AICD Chief Economist Mark Thirlwell & Ellecia Saffron
Discussion topics to include:
- Looking through COVID-19 to the Australian economy – what do the next twelve months look like?
- Where is the immediate impact on the economy? Will there be delayed impacts in other sectors?
- What about globally? Which countries are most likely to recover faster economically? How will this affect Australia?
How long will we be in recession for and what levers do we have to pull to relieve this?
- In previous recessions how long have they lasted and what were the unexpected shocks or impacts?
- What major stimulus initiatives have been announced and how do they effect the economy?
The discussion will be followed by a live Q & A session.
TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR, CLICK HERE