Business News Abu Dhabi
AusBG 50 Club
The AusBG team is delighted to welcome our newest 50 club members, Curtin University, Essential Coffee, THAPI and Acorn Strategywho have joined our growing list of Australian based companies in the UAE that make up the 50 Club, established to showcases leading Australian businesses in the UAE.
50 Club members are apart of a unique directory, showcasing leading Australian business in the UAE.
50 Club membership benefits include:
* Exclusive and first round invitations to select events organised by AusBG and associated partners
* Exclusive annual events
* Introductions to other AusBG 50 Club members, corporates and visiting government officials
* Your company logo and a brief company description a link further information on the AusBG 50 Club directory
* Your company logo on AusBG 50 Club roll up banners at every AusBG event and along with events held with multiple business group events
* Bespoke 50 Club logo collateral
* Social media presence via AusBG'sTwitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn feeds comprising over 1,300 individual followers
* An option of first right of refusal for AusBG advertising and sponsorship
* Access to all member benefits; including discounted flights with Etihad plus many more
A 50 Club membership costs 1000 AED per annum. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org